Steps to Membership
1. Attend a P4W meeting
- First Meeting - Check in with our Membership Director
at the first meeting and sign in as a guest. Fill out
a membership package and turn in the information prior
to or at your second meeting.
- Sponsor - If you do not have a sponsor who is a
club member, you will be assigned one at this meeting.
2. Run Participation Requirement
- After attending your first meeting, you will be
required to participate in at least one 4X4 run to become
eligible for membership.
You will be able to select
a run that meets your driving ability and vehicle capability
(equipment needed for that particular run’s level of
3. Second Meeting
- At this meeting, you will pay a $55.00 Membership
- You will be presented to the club for membership
and voted on.
- WE DO NOT VOTE NEW MEMBERS IN FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER
DUE TO DESERT SPLASH.
- Meetings are held year round except for the month
- Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every
month at 7:00 pm.
Parker Community/Senior Center
1115 12th Street
Parker, Arizona 85344
The following requirements are mandatory:
- Vehicle weight must be a minimum of 1,800 pounds
- Licensed and insured
- Equipped with seat belts
- Strapped down fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- CB radio- 40 channel
- Tow hooks front and rear
- Tow strap with sewn loops
- Vehicle must have a roll bar or hardtop
If you have any questions, please contact the Membership